1. The person in this position will be mainly responsible for the Gasification Facility instrumentation and control system troubleshooting, plant projects and continuous improvement support including reliability and productivity.
2. This person is also responsible for the Gasification Facility support of the Process Automation System (PAS) with respect to some programming skills, preventive maintenance, Gasification Facility shutdown circuit revalidation and legacy control system upgrade.
3. Primary routine duties involve providing day-to-day tech support to Gasification Facility in two major technical disciplines – controls and instrumentation —and also include participation in new units startup and commissioning, installing, and maintaining controls systems.
4. Also facilitates implementation in the Gasification Facility of “best practices” and RCA in the controls and instrumentation disciplines—and participates in generating RCA investigation report and best practices for Gasification in the controls and instrumentation areas.
5. Emphasis placed on safety, team work.
6. This position is also responsible for helping to implement Critical Safety Circuit (CSS) revalidation work, eMOC and spare parts strategy in Gasification Facility.
7. This position is also responsible for helping to train Gasification Facility local controls/instrumentation engineering technical personnel.
1. Chemical Engineering Bachelor degree.
2. 7+ years in Ammonia/methanol, petrochemical, or related industries in operations and/or engineering or related activities. Preferably 5+ years in line supervision of process operations/engineering.
3. Capable and experiences of handling Large gasification commissioning, startup and normal operation management. The incumbent FM/Deputy FM of on-stream Facility has priority.
4. Must have extensive coordination experience in a multi team environment.
5. Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and customer relation skill
6. Excellent Communication & coordination skills.
7. Average Written/Spoken English, Proficient Chinese.
About Air Products
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading industrial gases company in operation for nearly 80 years. Focused on serving energy, environment and emerging markets, the Company provides essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the global leader in the supply of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world's largest industrial gas projects, including gasification projects that sustainably convert abundant natural resources into syngas for the production of high-value power, fuels and chemicals.
The Company had fiscal 2019 sales of $8.9 billion from operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of about $50 billion. More than 17,000 passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities, and the world. For more information, visit www.airproducts.com.
空氣產品公司（Air Products, 紐約證券交易所代碼：APD）是一家世界領先的工業氣體公司，擁有近80年的歷史。公司專注于服務能源、環境和新興市場，為包括煉油、化工、金屬、電子、加工制造和食品飲料等眾多產業的客戶提供生產所必需的工業氣體、相關設備和應用專業技術。空氣產品公司也是一家全球領先的液化天然氣工藝技術和設備供應商。公司同時還開發、設計、建造、擁有并運營著一些全球最大型的工業氣體項目，包括氣化項目。這些氣化項目以可持續的方式將豐富的自然資源轉換成合成氣，用于生產高附加值電力、燃料和化學品。